The policy of the Themistocles and Dimitris Tsatsos Foundation – Centre for European Constitutional Law (CECL) is the complete satisfaction of the recipients of its services from the implementation of high quality projects. Its objective is the continuous improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the Quality Management System. The Center treats all recipients of services with the same logic, acknowledging that they all have high quality requirements that need to be met.
In the context of its Quality Policy, the Administration of the CECL determines specific key quality objectives, reviewed at regular intervals, that aim to :
- Improve the speed of service of recipients
- Improve the quality of the services provided
- Reduce complaints from service recipients and improve their satisfaction
- Confirm that the Center’s procedures are effective
- Achieve project goals by making more efficient use of available resources
- Compliance with the existing legislative framework.
For the implementation of its Quality Policy, the Foundation operates under the following principles:
- Actual and substantive application of a Quality Management System within the framework of EN ISO 9001: 2015 Standards
- Every employee is responsible for the quality of his / her work.
- All employees are fully informed about the System and are responsible for its application, under the supervision and guidance of the Head of Quality Management.
- The Center provides all necessary resources (equipment, materials, training) for the achievement of quality objectives.
- All actions, which may affect quality, are planned and applied in accordance with the established procedures, developed according to the process-oriented approach of the Quality Management System.
- All control elements are analyzed and used in the context of a continuous effort to improve the Quality Management System.
- The Head of Quality Management has the authority and organizational independence to ensure that the Quality Management System of the Center operates and is respected in accordance with the ISO 9001: 2015 Standards.
For the Themistocles and Dimitris Tsatsos Foundation
The President of the Board of Directors