Project number: 2023-1-NL01-KA220-HED-000157332
Current research has shown that the integration of EU values in higher education is a key factor in the prosperity of society in Europe. The purpose of the Emb-ED EU project is two-fold. First, we aim to design and develop a framework for the integration of EU values in higher education. Second, we aim to create professional development opportunities for higher education lecturers and academics on the role of the EU and their own role in transmitting EU values among their learners through their teaching practice. So we believe that all the project results will support this overarching goal, through innovative methodologies of co-creation (design thinking) and the participation of different groups of stakeholders, such as university teachers, researchers, students and policy makers.
- Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam (coordinator, The Netherlands)
- Istituto ad ordinamento universitario “Scuola Superiore Carolina Albasio” (Italy)
- Centre for European Constitutional Law – Themistocles and Dimitris Tsatsos Foundation (Greece)
- Bursa Uludag Universitesi (Turkey)
- Univerzita Jana Enangelisty Purkyne V Usti Nad Labem (Czech Republic)
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.